Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas everyone! Today was an excellent day! It all actually started last night at dinner. My family and I took my older sister to dinner at a restaurant called "Ponds". For those who know or frequent our town of Hilo, Hawaii it's also formerly known as Harrington's Restaurant. It was a pre-birthday dinner for her and the food was delicious. The service on the other hand by our waitress could have been better but the buss help made it pleasant and they were very accommodating.
 That's my sister Melisa and my lil monkey miss Khloe being silly girls in the picture! So I had ordered my tossed salad with ranch dressing on the side. The waitress brought me a salad with dressing drizzled all over! I just shook my head and tried to over look the mishap (i am a total salad dipper, hate too much dressing!)
My main course was fabulous....although it could have dome with less fat on the Prime Rib. The flavor was good and portions were spot on! I enjoyed myself!
For dessert I had the Almond Joy with the a brownie inside. My sister Melisa and Khloe shared the triple fudge cake. Both really sweet, chocolaty and wonderful!
Almond Joy with brownie filled center

Triple Fudge Cake
This morning after my daughter opened all her presents she was the happiest girl ever! I will have more pictures to post soon but here is one of her and her new princess bike she asked santa! Super cute! I love seeing the excitement in her eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment