Monday, December 24, 2012

December 24, 2012

                        This is Miss Khloe. Shes 3 1/2 and loves to do everything with mommy. We live on the Big Island of Hawaii in a town called Hilo. The view in the picture above is of Onomea, Papaikou. Its where I was born and raised and still currently have roots.
                        Today is Christmas eve. My family usually decorates out hale (house) with decorations and people from the neighborhood love to drive by and sometimes stop to see the decorations. Khloe loves it because its a tradition we have had from before she was born.















                As you can see we don't mess around with the Christmas lights! hahaha every year we add on more or rotate them to keep things new and fresh. Tonight we are going to a restaurant called "Ponds" for those who frequent Hilo you would know it as the old Harringtons.  I'll post pictures later as dinner nears.
               I should introduce you to the certain aspects of my life in a quick overview...This is me and miss Khloe. I recently graduated from a CMAA (Certified Medical Administrative Assistant) course.


Another aspect of my life is my Hula...I belong to Keolalaulani Halau Olapa O Laka. Our motto is "
Only The Strong Survive" We have been through a ton of trials and tribulations this year and through it all we have survuved!









No comments:

Post a Comment